The Real Estate Group, Inc. firmly believes that every Seller and Buyer should be represented. Therefore, we provide Client/Agent services in the following capacities:
- Single Agent – Seller’s Agent
- Single Agent – Buyer’s Agent
- Appointed Agent – Seller’s or Buyer’s are appointed an agent and named by the responsible broker to represent them as a single agent in all transactions except during Disclosed Limited Agency.
- Disclosed Limited Agent – The agent works for more than one client in a transaction.
- Transaction Broker – The agent does not work for either the buyer or seller and must maintain confidentiality about either party unless written permission is given to release information.
Additionally, we will not allow anyone to act as our subagent because of the increased liability to you, our client.
To learn more see our Agent Relationships page.
Contact us today at 605-391-2645
to see what we can do for you.